Jennifer Seeno Tucker is an Associate Broker at EXP Realty located in Nassau County, New York. She is the co-creator of The 7 Saturday’s Training Program for local real estate agents. She has helped dozens of real estate agents transition from paycheck employee to a flourishing career as a sole proprietor in real estate. Jennifer has also guided many real estate agents throughout their careers and helped them stay focused in meeting their goals as business owners.
Jennifer is an International Best Selling Author of Become A Rock Star Real Estate Agent: 7 Steps to Make $100k A Year & Awake From the Darkness: The Homeowners Guide to Avoid Foreclosure. As a former educator with an advanced degree in curriculum design and instruction, Jennifer is committed to utilizing her background to provide realtors with the necessary tools for support as they transition to a full time real estate agent.
In this episode, Jennifer and I talk about the importance of providing training to new agents and finding ways to reinforce high performing agents. We talked about the importance of identifying your client avatar, figuring out where they are hanging out, and marketing strategically. Jennifer also shares with us her experience in writing her own book and how reverse engineering has not only helped her, but also the agents that she has trained. Listen in!
[00:01 - 7:39 ] Welcoming Jennifer to the show
- Jennifer talks about her background
- Making tough decisions for her business
- Focusing on the top tier agents as a broker
[07:40 -22:05 ] Providing Trainings for New Agents
- Creating a curriculum for the new agents
- Reverse engineering in order to hit goals
- Importance of thinking like a business owner or an investor
- Incorporate yourself to get out of the “paycheck mode”
- Learning to brand and market your business
- Being a CEO in your own business
- Knowing where to market and getting the timing right
- Having a client avatar and not being a realtor for everybody
- Importance of long term thinking
[22:06 -31:21 ] Jennifer’s Book Journey
- Becoming a rockstar agent
- Reverse engineering the book
- Getting out there and start producing
- Creating YouTube videos to reach more people
[31:22 -33:06 ] Closing Segment
- Connect with Jennifer and download her book through the links below
- Final words
“As the CEO of your company, right, your brand is your way for you to start marketing yourself really. And that shifts, like you talked about in the mindset to change from, you know, independent contractor to now a business owner, is really what we're talking about in order for you to create this brand and this vision of what you have for your company.” - Jennifer Tucker
Connect with Jennifer on Instagram or through her website.
You can connect with me, Tracey Hicks, on LinkedIn and Facebook. Check out our website, https://allthingsrealestatestore.com, so you can stay up to date on our latest promos and find the best real estate products you'll need to get your real estate life together!
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to hear from you.
This podcast is in part brought to you by our team over at Streamlined Podcasts! Streamlined makes it super affordable and convenient for us to edit and distribute our podcast episodes each and every week. Check them out at www.streamlinedpodcasts.com for more information on how you can start scaling your message with podcasting today. Enter code: ATRE for a 10% discount off your first month of editing services!
PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW + Share with your Realtor® friends who want to step up their real estate marketing skills!