Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be to us before the 30 days is up, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Non-returnable items: Gift cards, Custom Items, Digital Downloads, Sale items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- After printed, custom items are not refundable
- If you cancel prior to design and print you may receive a full refund
- If you cancel after design but prior to print you may receive a refund for the print cost only
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
If you haven’t received your refund yet, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 3363 SE 20th, Portland, Or 97202
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
To return your product, mail to: 3363 SE 20th, Portland, Or 97202
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, unless it was our mistake. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.