Stacey Brown Randall is the multiple award-winning author of Generating Business Referrals Without Asking, host of the Roadmap to Grow Your Business podcast and national speaker. She has had the privilege of helping real estate agents at eXP Realty, RE/MAX, Keller Williams, Real Living Real Estate, Windemere Real Estate, The Group Inc. and many others in the real estate industry such as mortgage brokers, home stagers and more. Stacey has been featured in national publications like Entrepreneur magazine, Forbes, Investor Business Daily, and more. She received her Master’s in Organizational Communication and is married with three kids.
In this episode, Stacey dives deep into the importance of having an effective referral strategy for your real estate business. She also talks about some referral tactics that you can try for your business, what should be included in your referral plan, and the importance of being a good human being to make your referral program work. Make sure to tune in until the end and listen to all the value and insights that Stacey is giving in this episode!
- Welcoming Stacey to the show
- Introducing Stacey Brown Randall
- Stacey shares about her background
- Launching her own podcast and connecting with people
- The importance of referrals
- Being in the referral business
- Being in the referral business
- Strategy of real estate agents learned and use
- Having the courage to ask
- The 4 “old school” referral tactics:
- Being promotional and gimmicky
- Networking to know a bunch of people
- Having a strategic referral plan strengthens relationships
- Take care of your current clients
- Be on the lookout for potential referral sources
- Review your client experience
- Referral Program
- Teaching referral strategies
- Teaching programs that help develop and build referrable businesses
- Being a good human and taking care of your clients
- Final Words
- Takeaways from the episode
- Connect with Stacey through the links below
“Your sales strategy is not a two legged stool–it is a three legged stool. And so yes, you should have prospecting. Yes, you should have marketing. But you also have to have referrals, which is the third leg of your stool.” - Stacey Brown
“The reality of it is, I realized that no, this isn't based on me. This is based on being a good human and deciding to take care of the people who take care of your business in a different way.” - Stacey Brown
You can connect with me, Tracey Hicks, on LinkedIn and Facebook. Check out our website, https://allthingsrealestatestore.com, so you can stay up to date on our latest promos and find the best real estate products you'll need to get your real estate life together!
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to hear from you.
This podcast is in part brought to you by our team over at Streamlined Podcasts! Streamlined makes it super affordable and convenient for us to edit and distribute our podcast episodes each and every week. Check them out at www.streamlinedpodcasts.com for more information on how you can start scaling your message with podcasting today. Enter code: ATRE for a 10% discount off your first month of editing services!
PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW + Share with your Realtor® friends who want to step up their real estate marketing skills!